Results for the first application period
- Results for the first application period can be found here.
Results for the second application period
- Results for the second application period can be found here.
Students should apply online for admission to the European Master on Software Engineering at the
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid's online application page.
- Ordinary application period: 7 February 2015 to 30 April 2015.
- Publication of lists of admitted students: 5 June 2015
- Extraordinary application period: 18 May to 30 June 2015
- Publication of lists of students admitted in the extraordinary period: 15 July 2015.
- Enrolment period: 17-31 July and 3-19 September 2015.
- Lectures start: 14 September 2015.
- Enrolment period: 29 January to 9 February 2016.
- Lectures start: 8 February 2016.
- Lectures end: 10 June 2016.
- Examination period: 6-17 June 2016.
- Deferred/referred examination period: 27 June-12 July 2016.
- Course end: 31 July 2016.
Students may enrol online
or at the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos Registry.
For enrolment you should take the next steps:
- Request an account in Account Request,
where you should provide a four-digit code (PIN) that initially will be composed by your birth day and month and you will be requested
to change for security reasons.
- Request an appointment for online enrolment in Appointment Request.
You will be assigned a date and time, and you will only be allowed to enrol starting from this date.
- When the appointment date has come, you should enrol at Online Enrol
Before enrolling online you your send by email, fax or any other media any documentation that make you eligible for exemption or reduction of the
Timetables, Calendar, and Examinations Schedule
Classes of the first semester of 2015-2016 course start on Monday, the 14th of September 2015.
The timetables, course calendar and examinations dates for the 2015/16 academic year are now available.
Master activities (lectures, seminars and examinations) will be held in Lecture Theatre 6202
(Building 6, Second Floor).
Students are referred to the First Semester Information Handbook
and the Second Semester Information Handbook,
where they will find all the information on EMSE academic course, including:
- Enrolment periods
- Academic calendar
- Examination dates
- Subject committees
- Learning guides
Procedure on Certificate Application and Collection
The application for your certificate can be made by yourself or delegating to another person through a letter including a photocopy of your ID card or passport and the full data of this other person. It is advisable to do it just after finishing the master and before departing back to your country.
In the School web site there are more accurate instructions for Certificate Application and Collection (not specific for master degrees, but equivalent).
For collecting the certificate, aprox. one year after applying for it (you will be notified in the address you left in your application), you have three options:
- Coming yourself to get it at the School Register's Office.
- Sending someone with a document notarized (power of attorney) to collect it physically at the School Register's Office.
- Requesting the School Register's Office to send it to your country's Spanish Embassy so that you can collect it there.
Our advice is to send an email to the Postgraduate Program Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if after one year of applying you did not have any notification.